Responsible technical management
The responsible technical manager is the representative of the contractor, as opposed to the technical inspector, who acts on behalf of the client. It is responsible for ensuring that the finished property is as planned. A responsible technical manager must be employed by all contractors.
For more information, our responsible technical management fees, to order our service, please contact us!
The technical manager responsible for the following tasks
- Directs and supervises the work of the contractor
- Supervises and monitors the implementation of construction plans
- Checks compliance with health and safety, fire safety and environmental protection regulations
- Monitoring the construction from project start to handover
- Assists in the handover of the completed property
- It cooperates with all actors involved in the implementation. With the client, its technical supervisor, the responsible technical managers of the other subcontractors and the designer
- Controls the processes on the construction site